The non-domestic Energy Performance Certificate is required whenever a commercial property is built, sold, or rented. You must have a valid commercial EPC for potential buyers and tenants before you market your property to sell or to rent. The non-domestic EPC contains information about the energy performance of your property. This report can help you to improve the energy performance of your property which can lead to improving your overall energy efficiency rating. The commercial Energy Performance Certificate gives the prospective tenant information about adequate energy levels at the property.
The non-domestic EPC certificate is valid for 10 years, and copies are submitted to the EPC register managed on behalf of the government.
Exceptions of a commercial EPC
- Building to be demolished
- Building with less than two years of usage (temporary buildings)
- Places used for worship
- Industrial sites
What does the non-domestic EPC Contain?
- Property's energy usage and typical energy costs
- Recommendations about how to reduce energy use
- Energy rating
COMMERCIAL EPC, PHOTOS & FLOOR PLAN PACKAGES
- Please find below example of our photography, and floor plan packages
Property Photography Example