- Here at Tenant Find, we are your personal online letting agents. Our services include advertising properties, and offering letting essentials and full property management services.
- Our registered office is at: 191 Lincoln Road Peterborough, PE1 2PN our trading address is: 237 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2PL
- Our Registered Company Number: 08538129
- At Tenant Find, we understand how important your privacy is to you; all of your information and records are secure under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- When you use our Services you will have the option to provide us with personal information, such as your email address, so that we may keep you informed of anything to do with your account, purchased services, or services you may be interested in.
- In order to provide the best services possible, we collect information on your interests and preferences to facilitate this.
- We will also use your personal information to contact you with relevant information and services, this is information that you have provided us with voluntarily.
- Please do not submit this information if you do not wish for us to collect it.
- We use the information given to us to broaden your experience with the site; we only use your information with other companies to provide services for you.
- We will only give out your personal information for the following reasons;
- You have consented for us to.
- It is a company we work with to provide your service.
- Co-operate with requirements set by the law.
- In the event of a buyout or takeover where our information is given to the new owners.
- We may collect data from you each time you visit our website, such as your email address, that you have entered in other websites. We may also collect information about you using cookies.
A cookie is a small text file that is tagged onto your hard drive to let us know that you have visited our website before. It allows us to take in information about each time you visit us, allowing us to personalise the website to your wants and needs.
- If you decide not to accept the use of our cookies, we cannot guarantee our site will be able to cater for your needs, or to be as responsive as you need it to be.
Cookies cannot make you personally identifiable; it is just general information about your computer settings, such as your IP address, DNS server, geography etc.
- These are required to enter and use the website, they enable you to log onto secure areas of the website and use e-billing.
- These are used to improve the performance of the website to enhance your viewing.
- These are used to recognise you when you return to our website, and allows us to remember your name and personalise content for you.
- These record the information on what link you click on our website and how you got here, we use this to make the information displayed on our website relevant to you.
- This website contains links to other websites and other websites may contain links to this website.
- All personal information is stored in our secure databases to protect all information under our control.
- We must remind you that even after all of these precautions and safety guards, we are unable to guarantee the protection of your information from misuse or accidental disclosure by acts of others.
- All changes will be posted to our website; if these changes affect the use of your information, we will make our best attempt to communicate this to you.