A tenancy agreement is a legal contract between the landlord and tenants. It includes terms and conditions of the tenancy. The contract sets out the obligations and expectations of the relationship of a landlord and tenant(s) during the tenancy.
A tenancy may be for a fixed period or it may be for a periodic which means it runs month to month basis.
Our tenancy agreement covers:
- Duration of tenancy
- Extra tenant clauses
- Other costs
- Paper agreement
Get your paper Tenancy Agreement in just a few simple steps.
Add to cart/checkout
Up to date agreement emailed
Speaking of our app, have you seen it? Assured shorthold tenancy agreement (AST) in a flash.
Tenant Find's new App is here to make landlords lives easier, create your AST in no time, be able to create and sign legally binding tenancy agreements on the spot.
Features of Tenant Find's Tenancy Agreement App:
- Allows the landlord to create legally binding tenancy agreements
- Make multiple tenancy agreements
- Customise your tenancy agreement by adding additional clauses
- Option for additional tenants and guarantors
- Ability to e-sign and mail agreement in pdf format